Monday, April 30, 2012

Smith v Neilstien


On April 25, Vince Neilstein and I batted arguments back and forth over four emails. 

I came in strong, calling him out for publishing this article. He came back swinging, and I have yet to draft the beginning of round 3. (though I think I gave him a good black eye)

Neilstein, along with Axl Rosenberg, are the creators of Metalsucks.com, a nicely put-together site. They won a Metal Hammer award for quality of reviews, two years ago this month.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this argument. Who's right? Who's wrong?

As always, I encourage disagreement. Argue with me. Argue!


1 comment:

  1. Honestly when I first started reading the article I was like WHOA REALLY!?!? And then I read the Obama "quote" and said this has to be a joke, presidents don't just attack famous musicians with their opinions on the matter. If that were real it would have been all over the news, it would look terrible for him to be focusing on something like that.

    ReplyDelete