Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Steve Albini is an artist I like and treasure and cherish

For a guy who was doing this in the 80s:


And is doing this today:


He's doing pretty well for himself! And for once I'm not being sarcastic. He's always been true to himself and his values, and to sticking it to the man, and to doing things his own way. We learn from his example that personality and style, when strong and solid and stuck to, are just as important qualities to have in an engineer as in a band member.

I just want to say that I love you Steve Albany and I'll have your babies and deep inside of me every day before 9 a.m.

'cherish the love we have, CABLES, we should cherish the life we have, CABLES, cherish the love, cherish the life, chericsh the love we haaaaave, CABLES'

sEARch Engine Optimization time:
big black cables albini steve albini big black big black "big black" Big Black BigBlack bigblack songs about fucking "songs about fucking" songsaboutfucking shellac Shellac SHELLAC CABLES

Here are the lyrics to that song above, the song called Cables, by the band Big Black:
I don't know why we come here, guess I just needed the bang, walk in the beef and pull on the rope and then the hammer comes down. CABLES CABLES CABLES I guess they know, I ain't no company man, but I can pull on a rope and kill a cow fast as any other fucker can. CABLES CABLES CABLES

No comments:

Post a Comment