Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tell Me About Your Feelings Metal

TO START W/
Bad poetry is really bad, but ...
(Read in a sort of Mike Myers from So I Married An Axe Murderer while he's onstage performing voice, mixed with hipster who likes Incubus, and also without a HINT of irony)

see me here
I sit here
here is where I sit
my plate had food on it once
but I ate it
hate it
spread it on my chest hair?
It was pie
blueberry
and raspberry
a mix
and it would
Really Stain!
My Skin!

Check out Vogelkopf. Lo-fi, Australian black metal. Pigeon Hatred. seriously.

Let's search You Tube for Modern Metal and see what comes up. I'll bet it sucks.


Oh my god it's bad. It should be called Tell Me About Your Feelings Metal.

Here's some good metal. And it's modern.


And don't tell me this isn't metal. It's metal as hell.
Okay, you want drums and speed and heavy? ... Ok, hold on. Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment